首页 >> 古诗名句

别君今几时,岁月如插羽。

2024-04-08 10:50:27

古诗词名句"别君今几时,岁月如插羽。"出自宋代作者欧阳修的奉酬扬州刘舍人见寄之作,古诗词名句"别君今几时,岁月如插羽。"的原文及解释以供参考。

奉酬扬州刘舍人见寄之作

宋代    欧阳修


别君今几时,岁月如插羽。
悠悠寝与食,忽忽朝复暮。
纷纷竟何为,凛凛还自惧。
朝廷无献纳,仓廪徒耗蠹。
风霜苦见侵,衰病日增故。
江湖岂不思,恳悃布已屡。
美哉广陵公,风政传道路。
优游侍从臣,左右天子顾。
君来一何迟,我请亦有素。
何当两还分,尚冀一相遇。
把手或未能,尺书幸时寓。


《奉酬扬州刘舍人见寄之作》是宋代欧阳修创作的一首诗词。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

别君今几时,
When will we part, my friend,
岁月如插羽。
Time flies like feathers.
悠悠寝与食,
Leisurely in sleep and meals,
忽忽朝复暮。
Suddenly it's morning, then evening.
纷纷竟何为,
What is the purpose of all this hustle and bustle,
凛凛还自惧。
I am afraid of the unknown.
朝廷无献纳,
The court has no offerings,
仓廪徒耗蠹。
The granaries are empty, consumed by pests.
风霜苦见侵,
Harsh winds and frost invade,
衰病日增故。
Decline and illness increase day by day.
江湖岂不思,
How can I not miss the rivers and lakes,
恳悃布已屡。
Sincerely expressing my thoughts repeatedly.
美哉广陵公,
Oh, the noble Guangling Lord,
风政传道路。
Your virtuous governance spreads far and wide.
优游侍从臣,
You leisurely attend to your duties,
左右天子顾。
Serving the emperor with loyalty.
君来一何迟,
Why are you so late in coming,
我请亦有素。
I have long been waiting for you.
何当两还分,
When will we meet again,
尚冀一相遇。
I hope for that reunion.
把手或未能,
We may not be able to hold hands,
尺书幸时寓。
But a letter can bring us together.

这首诗词表达了欧阳修对时光流逝的感慨和对友谊的思念之情。诗人感叹岁月如羽毛般飞逝,生活的琐事让人忙碌不已,而自己的身体逐渐衰弱。他对朝廷的困境和社会的不公感到担忧,同时也思念江湖的自由和友人的相聚。诗中赞美了广陵公的政绩和品德,表达了对友谊和期待再次相见的渴望。

这首诗词以简洁的语言表达了复杂的情感,通过对时间流逝、社会现实和友谊的思考,展现了诗人对人生和社会的深刻洞察。同时,诗中运用了对比和意象的手法,使诗词更加生动有力。

* 此内容来自古诗词爱好者,仅供参考